Have an account?

February 15, 2009

How can she slap?

February 12, 2009
Incoming by nxxos

GIRL NEXT DOOR - Days...


Ok, awkward situation in class today. Went to my bio345: comparative animal physiology class about 20 mins early. Went inside; one other person in the room. Sat there with my music on and started reading my warhammer book: Dark Disciple. People started filing in. About 15 mins later a girl I had met once last semester in my biostats class and have not talked to since tapped me on the shoulder and asked to borrow a pencil. First weird thing was that I was sitting like a row in front of her and like 8 seats to the left. She actually got up from her seat and walked over to me specifically to borrow a pencil, when her seat was surrounded by a crowd of other potential pencil-lenders. So ok maybe she's trying to reach out and find a familiar face make friends with to help endure this class. I lent her the pencil and asked her "how've you been". Stupid. Immediately after I gave her the pencil she turned away and walked back to her seat. Which meant she didn't hear the question I asked her at all. So I felt stupid and slightly embarassed but it wouldn't have mattered if no else heard or saw. Unfortunately, there were three other girls sitting right behind me that undoubtably saw that fricking awkward exchange. Embarassed I turned away and went back to reading, pretending it didn't happen.

One of my favorite jpop bands: GIRL NEXT DOOR finally released their first album; self-entitled. Its a three humie band w/ vocalist Chisa, guitarist Yuji Inoue and Daisuke Suzuki on keyboard.


Drive Away - GIRL NEXT DOOR

Went to a house party last Friday (Feb. 6) with my roommates (Scott, Izzy, and Jake) and my dorm buddies (Ryan, Hillary, and Randy). Randy and I were DDs. The party was pretty lame. The house was small so there was barely any room to do anything. The party was split into groups. A lets-play-kings-cup-on-the-floor group, an apples-to-apples group, and a Jenga group. Ryan, Scott and I were playing extreme drinking Jenga. We left early because Izzy got all fucked up and started showing us what he had eaten that day.

Also bought new pedals for my bike. Black MKS Sylvans. Still trying to find toe clips and straps. Also trying to decide the color. Currently considering SOMA oppy XX toe clips.

2 comments:

Niggidy Nas said...

dude you shoulda slapped her

no just kidding, dont do that

D-Bot said...

did you get your pedals in yet?

Post a Comment